Diese Seite ist zur Zeit nur auf Englisch erhältlich. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Unannehmlichkeiten.
Information Gathering and Usage
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email, web-based fill-in forms and other direct contact from you.
When you use Mozello web site or services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as time of day, browser type, referring Web site address and your IP address.
When you register for Mozello services, we may ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, you will be required to provide your e-mail address and to confirm your subscription by clicking a web link in your subscription confirmation e-mail.
We may use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, ad targeting and research.
Except as described in this statement, we will never willfully disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
We may share your personal information with third parties only if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud; (c) protect and defend the rights or property of Mozello; or (d) act in situations involving potential threats to the personal safety of any person.
We do not collect or store any credit or debit card information.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. None of the cookies used by this website contain any personal information. Below is a detailed list of cookies that this website may set:
- Session cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like logging into your account, cannot be provided.
- Cookies that remember your choice. Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language).
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies store information in an anonymous form.
- Google advertising cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising more effective and to show ads that are likely to be more relevant to you. For more information about how Google uses advertising cookies, visit the Google Advertising Privacy FAQ.
- Third party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and we have no control over this as these cookies are not set by our own website.
You can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies, or certain types of cookie, you may hinder your user experience on this and other websites, or prevent them from working entirely.
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser's cookie settings, you agree that we can place the cookies mentioned above on your device.
We use Google Analytics to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service at www.google.com
We may use Google Analytics' Demographics and Interest Reporting features to view anonymous statistics about the demographics and interests of our visitors.
To opt out of this behavior, install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Third Party Ad Targeting Tools
We may use third party ad targeting tools to re-engage with our visitors and customers.
For example, when you visit our page, Google or other ad publisher that we use may note this by saving a cookie in your web browser and then use it to serve more of our ads on their website and their advertising partner websites.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by means of one of the following free tools:
We use reputable third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Mozello website and services.
Right to access information. You have a right to request and obtain information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have a right to request a copy of your personal data stored by Mozello, free of charge, in an electronic format.
Right to be forgotten. You have a right to withdraw your consent to data processing and request the removal and deletion of your personal data whenever the data is no longer necessary for (a) service provision, (b) billing and (c) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
We may periodically update this policy. When we do, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.